Today I welcome Casey Crow, who's talking about herself and her new book, Can't Fake This from Loose, ID. I met Casey at RWA Nationals a few years ago and have been waiting for the release of her first book ever since.
Casey, take it away...
FIVE FUN FACTS:
- Favorite word: Succulent. It's both pretty and sexy.
- First thing you do in the morning: Hit snooze 5 times. I'm so not a morning person so I set my alarm 25 minutes early because I need that much time to drag myself out of bed.
- Favorite song to dance to: Seriously? You ask a dance choreographer that? Jeeze, the pressure. Oh, alright, I LOVE "Sideways" by Dierks Bentley. Your body involuntary moves to beat whenever you hear it.
- What constitutes a crime against nature: Littering. It irks me to no end when folks litter. Lazy bums, they are.
- Favorite destination: The beach. Any beach.
- What book is on your nightstand? This week I'm reading the light contemporary Tangled up in Love by Heidi Betts.
- What would your mother say about today’s underwear choice? "Here's five bucks. Go buy something new."
- What scares you most? Something bad happening to my children.
Using these four words, write a sentence: Splash. Implants. Weed. Asset.
As I'm planting flowers today to create a splash of color and lovely asset to the window box, I noticed the weeds had overtaken the garden.
CAN'T FAKE THIS
A divorcee ready to reenter the dating world, Anna Ryan is determined to be the best “product on the market,” which requires a lot more experience so she propositions sexy police officer Chase Harris to teach her how to make hot, passionate love as opposed to just having sex. He takes it a step further, instructing each lesson based on The Twelve Days of Christmas.
Buy Kindle version on Amazon
Buy all versions at Loose, Id.
Visit Casey at http://www.caseycrow.com
CAN’T FAKE THIS Excerpt
See the CAN’T FAKE THIS book trailer
Follow on Twitter @caseyecrow and Facebook Casey Crow
Casey writes erotic and spicy contemporary romances with the tagline “Sexy, Southern & Sassy.” Visit her at www.caseycrow.com. Follow her on Twitter – caseyecrow and Facebook – Casey Crow.