FIVE FUN FACTS:
- Favorite beverage: Raspberry Tea or a frozen Margarita
- One habit you just can’t break: Habits? I don't have habits. I have obsessions. And I refuse to break any of them.
- Do you sing in the shower: Nope. I only sing in the car along with the radio when I'm alone. Otherwise everyone asks me to stop or else they'll jump out of the car.
- Do you dream in color: Definitely Technicolor.
- TV shows on DVR? Yep. I have no idea what shows are on what channels or what times. Hubby records EVERYTHING and we watch it later. Right now we have shows recorded that were on the air for seven years and have been cancelled that we haven't even begun watching.
- What is your reoccurring dream? Opening an unexpected door in a new house and finding a secret room or rooms that I hadn't realized were there when we bought the house.
- Shoes or purses? Neither. Shoes are lovely, but with my bad feet there aren't many I can wear. Forget any kind of heel. I rarely switch purses, too much trouble, so I only have a couple. One for each season. I use them until they wear out then complain that I can't find the exact same one again. I'm a creature of habit, so if I put something in my purse in a different spot than I'm used to I can't find it.
- Favorite ways to spend a rainy day? Snuggling with my hubby watching movies or reading.
Using these four words, write a sentence: Christmas. Whiskey. Scotch. Gray.After Mrs. Claus ran off with Rudolph one gray Christmas Eve, Santa gave up making toys and took to drinking liberal amounts of whiskey and scotch.
Feel free to give us a teaser about your book and information where to find you online.
THE BABY RACE
Race Reed doesn’t want a wife, but to save his ranch he needs a baby. To gain custody of her stepsister, Claire Jensen needs a husband, but she wants love. Wants and needs are bound to clash when they run The Baby Race.
Race Reed reserves his love and attention for the abused horses he cares for on his ranch. Because his mother changed husbands as often as she changed clothes, doesn’t believe in wedded bliss. Now to save his ranch he needs the money his paternal grandmother is offering as a marriage incentive. The bizarre contest she’s set up between him and his two cousins to produce her first great-grandchild is another matter. His only option – cheat in The Baby Race.
Claire Jensen wants two things out of life, home and family. During her younger years she never questioned her father’s nomadic lifestyle as he hunted for treasure, but as she grew older she longed to put down roots. When her father remarried and gave Claire a stepmother and baby stepsister, she’d thought her prayers were answered. Instead, she took over the parental role to her stepsister as her father and stepmother continued to search the world for treasure. In every way that matters, the six-year-old is Claire’s daughter. When Claire’s father and stepmother are killed on their latest quest for treasure, without a steady job, husband or home, Claire is about to lose custody of her young stepsister. Her only option – run the The Baby Race.
Amazon Buy Link: http://tinyurl.com/thebabyrace
Friday Five...Three...One... is a chance for guest bloggers to share a bit about themselves in a fun format of Five Facts, Three Questions and One Sentence. If you'd like to be a guest on Friday Five, Three, One drop me an email. Put 'Friday Five' in the subject line.