A long time ago, a romance author said that women protect children and men protect women. But today's author has penned a tale in which the hero protects a child--and what could be sexier?
FIVE FUN FACTS:
- Favorite beverage: ORIGINAL COKE!
- One habit you just can’t break: Being on the computer too much
- Do you sing in the shower: Nope
- Do you dream in color: Sometimes, but I usually don’t remember my dreams unless they are very very scary or gory.
- TV shows on DVR? Hell on Wheels. We watch it later on in the week when there’s nothing else on and savor it.
- What is your recurring dream? When I’m awake, my recurring daydream is to write a book that makes it to the NYT bestseller’s list. DREAM ON, BABY!
- Shoes or purses? Actually, I’m really not hung up on either one—the purse has to be big and the shoes have to be comfortable.
- Favorite ways to spend a rainy day? Reading a favorite book, writing on my latest project, or watching movies and eating pizza. (Did I mention how much I am in love with Daniel Craig?)
Using these four words, write a sentence: Boy. Sour. Book. Conscious.
The boy was conscious of the sour pickle juice that dripped on the book as he read, but he always ate pickles during a good story. (My dad and I both loved sour pickles and they are harder and harder to find.)
Feel free to give us a teaser about your new book and information where to find you online.
I have a new release out, KANE’S REDEMPTION. It’s a western historical novella with a bit of sweet romance thrown in. Here’s the blurb and buy link:
A ten-year-old boy fights for his life when he is taken prisoner by a band of raiding Apache. Steeling himself for death, Will Green is shocked when a lone man walks into the Apache camp to rescue him several days later.
Driven by the secret he carries, Jacobi Kane has followed the Indians for days and needs to make his move to save the boy. With the odds stacked eight against one, his chances for success look pretty slim. But even if he's able to rescue the boy and they get out alive, what then?
To find Cheryl online:
HYPERLINK "https://www.amazon.com/author/cherylpierson" \t "_blank" https://www.amazon.com/author/cherylpierson
Friday Five...Three...One... is a chance for guest bloggers to share a bit about themselves in a fun format of Five Facts, Three Questions and One Sentence. If you'd like to be a guest on Friday Five, Three, One drop me an email.